We exist to live and love like Jesus Christ to see life change through the simplicity of the gospel.
• We believe in the authority of the Bible. The Bible is the inerrant word of God and the authority and guide for our lives.
• We are an upwardly focused Church. We belong to Christ. He is our Head, Lord and Savior and we live to serve Him.
• We are inwardly committed to Jesus’s church and to providing environments where authentic community, Christian growth, and development of Spiritual Gifts can take place.
• We are outwardly intentional in seeking opportunities to serve others in Christ’s name and to teaching and baptizing them in accordance with Christ’s command in Matthew 28:18-20.
• We are a Restoration Church. We seek to restore the Church as it was in the New Testament in faith and practice, free of any denominational ties.